Playstation VR – October 2016

Home Forums Discussions Gaming Discussion Playstation VR – October 2016

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of realskeen realskeen 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Szuter
    Szuter
    Participant

$399 USD/ $549 CAD/ 349GBP

Credit to PS4 Reddit.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Szuter Szuter.
    Profile photo of Szuter
    Szuter
    Participant

Who is getting one?

I will hold out $549 is a lot more than I want to spent on this.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Szuter Szuter.
    Profile photo of realskeen
    realskeen
    Keymaster

damn man. I dont know if this will be another move(lol) that gets abandoned like 3D did.  I def wont go in early though. Ill wait and see if it has enough killer apps. 

Profile photo of Scatigno
    Scatigno
    Participant

I’m not sold on it yet. I’m intrigued about the VR exclusive Stars Wars Battlefront but other than that I’m like meh. I got burned from Move soooooo I want to try and hold off.

You know I am talking shit and will end up getting it Day One lol. I must resist.

realskeen
    Keymaster

LOL I was thinking the same thing. End up getting it day one.  The driveclub VR stuff and the fact they say it will work for every game sounds great though. Still its the price of a console.

Heres a brand new hand on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4b8dq8nSzY

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of realskeen realskeen.
    Profile photo of Scatigno
    Scatigno
    Participant

Yeah the price is still an issue. Like you say, it’s the price of a console and we are still expecting Nintendo to release their new system at the end of the year, and who knows, that could turn out to be dope.

realskeen
    Keymaster

preorders sold out on amazon in like 10 minutes…. DAAAMN!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password