House of Cards

Profile photo of realskeen
Arcade and action game lover. Artist formerly known as Brooklyn. Street Fighter bandit. Don't trust his RPG game reviews though. Follow him on Twitch

14 Comments

1. Profile photo of realskeen

sonofabitch LOL!

Yo I been hooked on this show for the past few days! This show is outstanding!

I’m on episode 7 now. It gets better.

• Profile photo of realskeen

I watched the first 3 episodes straight earlier. May watch a few more before bed. Really enjoying it. Gotta watch the new Ricky Gervais show, Derek, first though, haha Szuter.

• Profile photo of realskeen

I haven’t watched it yet because of work. Damnit, I heard it was the shit!

• Profile photo of realskeen

Seriously dude it’s fucking awesome! I’m hooked and usually I’m not one for these types of political dramas.

2. Profile photo of realskeen

Saw episode two last night.I’m hooked.

3. Profile photo of realskeen

lol anyone catch this in Episode 4? Kevin Spacey with a Vita! AWESOME!

• Profile photo of realskeen

Fuck Scat . Watch the spoilers.

He was playing Battlefield 3 in ep.1 or 2.

• Profile photo of realskeen

yeah I caught that he was cool until the gay shit in episode 8 lol :/

4. Profile photo of realskeen

Wooooooooow! Shit got wild in Episode 11.

Still can’t believe how good this has been and dudes wife is sooooo fucking hot too. Dat body!

5. Profile photo of realskeen

Blu Ray/ DVD coming out tomorrow for those that dont want Netflix.

• Profile photo of realskeen

This show is the fucking shit. I’m loving every minute of it. I just finished episode 7. Hookers with high standards. LOL

6. Profile photo of realskeen

Season 2 is up on Netflix and Holy Shit was the first episode crazy

• Profile photo of realskeen

Oh.my.god. jaw wide open at the first episode (no homo) lol

7. Profile photo of realskeen

lol Iove how Sony are promoting their shit through this series. First Vita, Battlefield and PS3 and now God of War: Ascension in Series 2.