Kanye West – Yeezus (Album Cover + Tracks)

Profile photo of realskeen
Arcade and action game lover. Artist formerly known as Brooklyn. Street Fighter bandit. Don't trust his RPG game reviews though. Follow him on Twitch

14 Comments

1. Profile photo of realskeen

Damn I almost feel sorry for him since he was with his girl LOL.

Here is a version of the song. At least he is trying to put a conscious message in the track:

ARVE Error: no id set

2. Profile photo of realskeen

LMAO at the video of him walking into that pole. I once saw a dude do that shit in the mall and it took everything for me to not laugh in his face.

3. Profile photo of realskeen

That new Yeezy bout to be FIRE!!

4. Profile photo of realskeen

So this is the official album cover

• Profile photo of realskeen

So they are saying it drops June 18th so leaks should be out soon lol. Also people are saying that vouchers for his new Air Yeezy II sneakers will be in select packages of the album.

• Profile photo of realskeen

Voucher would be nice, then selling that voucher.

5. Profile photo of realskeen

Has this album dropped yet or has it just been leaked? Hearing that people have it and opinions are not good, but want to listen to it myself.

• Profile photo of realskeen

Read online that it leaked and like you said the opinions are that it is not good.

6. Profile photo of realskeen

I listened to about 7 songs from it. Didn’t like it at all.

• Profile photo of realskeen

I do like the new album not his best work but I don’t hate it at all.

• Profile photo of realskeen

Yeah its not a bad album but not his best.

Its ok that its so different. It sounds like he tried to make a soundtrack for a new wipeout game. ::lol::

Matter of fact I might play it while I play some wipeout… LMAO!

7. Profile photo of realskeen

Im a fan of Kanye West, not Kanye Kardashian

ARVE Error: no id set

• Profile photo of realskeen

sad if the pole vid is really fake. true the only part they dont show is when he hit it. why they move the camera then.

8. Profile photo of realskeen

Getting tickets to the Kanye West concert. Kendrick Lamar will be the opener which is awesome